Interim Management, including business recovery & debt counselling
Due to our senior partner’s in-depth experience, Tarrant Green also provides Interim Management. He can be relied upon to take on short term contracts to deliver a specific project or to solve a business issue. As an Interim Manager, Tarrant is adept at working through teams and dealing at a senior level to get the required outcome for the organisation.
Previous and ongoing assignments:
- Management of a computer services company providing proactive 24/7, year-round support for HP systems nationwide via their team of engineers. Tarrant negotiated large contracts (including with GSK).
- Chief Executive of a higher education college based in Reading on the university campus, and awarding degrees validated by City University
- Senior management role in the London office of a large firm of lawyers while overseeing the installation of their new legal accounting systems, and liaising with auditors in the completion of the solicitor’s accounts audit.
- Senior management role in a firm of solicitors under investigation by the Law Society. Tarrant worked with a qualified Solicitor approved by the law Society to run the firm when the former partner was debarred from practice.
- Member of the Advisory Board of the Institute of Advance Legal Studies, University of London (1997-2000)
- Honorary Treasurer and Fellow of The British Institute of Securities Laws (FBISL) -ongoing
- Honorary Treasurer of the Centre for International Documentation on Organised and Economic Crime (CIDOEC) – ongoing
- Member of the Advisory Board both of CIDOEC and the Cambridge International Symposium on Economic Crime.- ongoing